All About Me

Hi, I am a 17 year old photographer! I just started photographing about two years ago and i love capturing life's amazing moments on film! I use a SLR Nikon D3100 camera, and i am in love with it! It takes such great photos.

You can contact me for more information -
My Email - Hegibson16@yahoo.com
You can also go check out my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Elizabeth-Images/220667671451254
Dont forget to subscribe so you can be updated on everything i post!


Thanks so much for checking out my blog! Hope to hear from you soon!!
Xoxo - Hannah Gibson


Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Love Of Nature

I dont know about you but my favorite thing to do in the spring time is watch all the beautiful trees bloom with fresh smelling flowers and green leaves.
Here are some things that are in and around my home.









Okay I know hes not nature but I couldn't resist! Isn't he just the cutest thing? I love my little buddy!


Hope you guys enjoy!

Xoxo - Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment